Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exam Fever...

its always sat night fever...well, dats wat we normally hear...but considering the fact finals is on...and its from 21 to 30 april...i guess the best word to describe it is EXAM FEVER!!!

anyway...im glad 2 papers are over...4 to go...act there are only 6 papers but it stretches over 10 days...and of course, finally those glorious days will arrive...n im waiting as patiently as i can for it to arrive...though the tension is building...people cheering...ok ok cut the crap...it basically means that my 3 weeks of sem break wil be right after my exam and it is 7 days from now...

so...to all my pals out there who are sitting finals juz like me..and of course my sister too...God bless u!!!

~ We can do all things in Christ who strengthens us ~

No comments: